Friday, June 20, 2008

Don't wake me up, I am still dreaming

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." - Sent by Donna Roberts
"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." -- Bernard Meltzer.

I realized that M is not my friend, she's my cousin. A good cousin who knew me for my whole life and was there for me when I needed her but not my friend.
-I've been waiting for this soul mate type of friend my entire life she never came, I've had some good friends throughout my life, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that I spent my days friendless and bitter but for some reason they ceased to exist in my darkest hour.
there was Malath from 1st grade : I remember she had a very bad teeth even back then (we shared the sense of humor)
Ashwaq from 2nd to 3rd grade : she was a real friend our relationship lasted for two years until I met Amal!(we shared will, nothing! but she was good talker)
Amal from 4th grade : she was my bus mate and also happened to be in the same English class I attended at the time. she used to talk a lot about her brother and grandma.our friendship ended after I left this school. I saw her 2 years later in junior high but we never talked again why? because I was too shy to say hello which is so typical from me to do in such cases.
Bandary from 5th grade : this girl was so cool but she was Bedouin I can't get along with Bedouins *no offence of course* not that they read my blog ..any who she met her best friend Iman in 6th grade so there you go.
Nouf from 6th grade: this one was an idiot we had a lot in common, she taught me how to stand up for myself and pretend to be tough when I'm not but she lost her interest in me somehow..

-my friends from junior high were bunch of ugly hoes*long story*

in high school there was D who never stopped trying to be my friend and she managed to remain good one eventually but after high school we stopped seeing each other which kinda ruined the whole thing.

So I've been thinking a lot and I have a new old conclusion : I'm my self's new best friend!

my study break has ended I'm out

No comments: