Wednesday, March 4, 2009

it's the thirteenth again

Hi
just to clear a few things up and without any hard feelings

The reason I started this blogspot in the first place is to write for myself. Not for you. Not for anyone else, but me. If you see something from what I have written intelligent or insightful that is great. But nonetheless, you are not the reason I have a blog or why I post my writing on it. Get over yourself.

You do not have to like what I choose to fill my blog with. In fact, I’d rather that you don’t. I would hate to view myself as your personal pleaser. If you want that, you can go pick any random blogspot, I'm sure many can appreciate your thoughts in there. I will continue to write whatever I feel the need to write at the time. If it’s not to your liking, I really don’t give a damn.

No comments: