Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I screwed this up

I can't believe this I got a C in Programming Fundamentals !! I'm talking only fundamentals not the real-don't-know-what's-all-about-programming..what am I supposed to do next semester, wait No not next semester WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THE NEXT 2 YEARS LEFT FROM MIS MAJORING? what should I do with that..god I'm so stupid I'm so idiot, I got this because I wanted summer vacation to come so bad in order to read books, to scratch something from the stupid Big Read List. All these days I kept fantasizing about how am I going to spend the remainder of my summer break instead of thinking how am I going to walk through my C language course with a satisfying grade. I mean what kind of loser reads Pride and Prejudice in Statistics final and go to bookstore in Macroeconomics midterm?
and isn't it kinda ironic? It's called The C+ language and I got a C+ in it ..I could use that as an excuse and laugh about it later but not now cuz right now I'M SO PISSED !!!! I'm starting to question my own abilities in this field and whether I chose the right major or not once again..



WHAT MAJOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as English/Journalism/Comm

You should strongly consider majoring (or minoring) in Communication, English, Film, Journalism, Literature, or Writing.
It is possible that the best major for you is your 2nd, 3rd, or even 5th listed category, so be sure to consider ALL majors in your OTHER high scoring categories (below). You may score high in a category you didn't think you would--it is possible that a great major for you is something you once dismissed as not for you. The right major for you will be something

1) you love and enjoy and 2) are really great at it.

Psychology/Sociology


88%

English/Journalism/Comm


88%

History/Anthropology/LiberalArts


81%

French/Spanish/OtherLanguage


75%

Education/Counseling


63%

PoliticalScience/Philosophy


63%

Visual&PerformingArts


63%

Physics/Engineering/Computer


56%

HR/BusinessManagement


56%

Nursing/AthleticTraining/Health


44%

Accounting/Finance/Marketing


38%

Religion/Theology


31%

Biology/Chemistry/Geology


19%

Mathematics/Statistics


0%

Computer came in 8th category.


No comments: