Thursday, June 26, 2008

So, someone asked me about my reading habits and why do I like to do it that much...
When I read I feel like I'm no longer myself I'm no longer attached to my problems or the weak part of me, while reading I'm in the world created by the narrator of the book, I may react to his tales as numbing charade but I don't think like numbing charade, instead I think of myself as the heroine of the story, the leading character, sometimes the characters I don't relate to the most! I try to See things from their perspective, imagine what would it be like if I had to cross paths with them. I re-live those moments everytime I read a good book .even if The real numbing charade couldn't believe in their tales.The reader numbing charade doesn't have to judge them.That's why I read...

No comments: