Sunday, September 13, 2020

Camelot

We’d both known what’s to come next, we prepared for the inevitable incident.

Yet, when the storm hit us, we lost track of all our plans and alas! Our time on earth was nearing its end. 

We tried quickly to run against all the odds of this world and escape our bad wind but it felt like an eternity while we stayed together, waiting to be rescued.


So we ran faster until we found solace in a tiny space away from the storm.


I saw you flinching.


You swore I was dreaming it up.


I drew closer to you. 


That’s when I knew how much you hated to be seen vulnerable in front of me. 


You wanted to appear stronger so I would keep going but the memory of you shaking would haunt me for the rest of my life. 


After that, I realized that it won’t be long until we part ways.



No comments: