Sunday, December 5, 2010

ihateyou.

a lifetime ago,

we were at the water park
it was one of the best days of my life,
I was wearing my black and white shirt, the one with D&G initials on it
I had no idea what they stood for,
I guess I liked the way two letters looked intertwined with each other.
you were wearing that silly floral shirt, it was your favorite I think,
you had buttoned it all the way up
(a perfectionist even back then),
then you took me proudly everywhere
showing me off, like I was your best pal
and I was so for that day.
your best pal in the whole world..
we thought we were very inseparable at that point
then we took that photo booth picture,
you wrapped your one arm around me protectively
I didn't know what to do so I just smiled.
It's like we had each other for that one moment in our short lives.




No comments: