Saturday, October 30, 2010

A dream within a dream.

What is real? What is a dream?
No really, how can you tell this is reality right now?
There's no proof you exist and this is not someone else's dream. Alas!, his worst nightmare.

I don't live here anymore.. the world outside my head I mean. Their voices are just noises, their lips move but I can't hear anything.

Everything is a fast ride, you get to stare outside your window for hours while the rest of the world passes by, you can't really grasp it and get your head around it. It feels like you're watching from distance every limb in your body levitating over your skin in slow motion, you know?

I'm torn between my reality and my dreams. Meanwhile, I stay in the parallel universe, the in-between that keeps me protected from the bitter coldness of this place.


3 comments:

Kaleidoscope Girl said...

I don't exist.

Chaos said...

"Life is but a dream for the dead."
We live in a world of uncertainty.
So much love for this post <3

Worm said...

Kaleidoscope Girl
Neither do I Jenny..


Chaos
"And I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends." <3

The uncertainty is just part of it.