Thursday, July 15, 2010

Decoy.

I've been reading a lot of great people stories, hoping to catch some of their glorious moments, last words, famous quotes.

I don't know what is it that makes the life of the great ones very appealing to me. I could spend hours losing myself amidst the achievement of others.

a voice inside my head tells me to cut this crap and make a life of my own. but then I don't want to. this is far more interesting than anything I've been doing lately!

Did you know Hitler wanted to pursue art school? he did. he just never got accepted in one.
Never underestimate the power of art..

2 comments:

Raisa said...

Hitler was just an angry dude. he should have tried harder.

Worm said...

Hitler was a confused, frustrated artist who honestly believed he was doing the right thing.

This was him trying I guess xD