Sunday, June 27, 2010

you just face the direction and fire away.

Hi,

I finished my last final test today and then was too excited to do anything, so I just sat and scribbled few things out.
  • I'm getting back to writing. I'll try my best to leave thoughts behind every once in a while.
  • Got so many books to catch up on, which means I'll be living in my head for the next 3 months or so.
  • Wrote list of things I expect to accomplish by the end of the summer, I just don't know where the hell my notebook is. I guess it got mixed up with my project stuff...I'll look for it later, I'm just too lazy to search between papers and lecture notes, I'll probably just write it again.
Quote of the day:
"Many people die with their music still in them. Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live...Before they know it...time runs out." -Oliver Wendell Holmes.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to know you're also done with exams. May you ace them all.

This post reminded me of this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/random_musings/4724650116/

Worm said...

Hey CJ!
Hope you did well in your exams as well.

that letter <3