Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Salvation

Each day I discover something new about myself and it's scary
it's like I don't know me anymore or losing who I used to be.
Sometimes it doesn't take a day, Sometimes within each minute I change like there's no way in the world I'd talk the way yesterday I did cuz by today I would have a whole new opinions and point of views different than the ones I had yesterday and the days before. I feel like i'm in constant struggles to save my sanity. Those self-conflicts they leave me lost, confused and burdened.

I saw a movie the other day Girl Interrupted ,

and this main character Susanna me and her we had so much in common she was committed into mental institution due to her Borderline disorder. Susanna is depressed and directionless and doesn't know what she wants from her life.

maybe I have this "borderline disorder"

maybe that explains everything I go through and the confusion I live with.
Recently I've been spending so much time thinking about this that it consumes me and I forget my own life.

1 comment:

Errant said...

oh, you're going way too far with this .. don't think about it much .. knowing urelf everyday more is a very good thing .. better than us who doesn't really know who we are .. or what we want .. lol