Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?"

I swear this edward pic is getting on my nerve, his disgusting yellow teeth, the poor quality hair, all of him !
so I had to post smth to get it going

listen few stuff happened lately I'd like to share with you-whoever you were-ppl
-I got classics when I can't read classics what was I thinking ?
-I'm obsessed with Dr House M.D show the dude's everything I desire in a guy!
-I can't get over the fact that M is getting married this summer. I understand we should get married not M she's my asshole shitface best friend she's way too stupid for this I know her !
-"the pressure i can feel the pressure it's getting closer now "
-I've decided to grow my hair back since I chopped the hell out of it but I'm thinking I might as well cut my bangs for this summer.
-ppl who choose to throw a grand over teeth jewelry are pissing me off I mean seriously if you're going to make an ass of yourself do it the right way get a tatto or something, I can't even stand to look at it don't they have like to clean their teeth every five seconds from all the food remains? eew repulsive! plus it's so 2001.

that's all

No comments: