Sunday, April 6, 2008

lost cause

okay so couldn't bring myself to sleep before writing this cuz it's killing me and seems to drain what's left of my soul , to where am i heading ? which path my life is going to take me? and am i leading the right one or is it too late and i got my feet stuck in the ground already?
now don't get me wrong i absolutely understand the purpose of being created and born to this life as human being of that i'm sure but what seems so trivial and unknown to myself is when everyone here supposed to fulfil some kind of dream , pursue certain goal or something behind their being, what's mine ?? what am i doing here ? or what am i trying to ?
if i didn't wake up tomorrow or lost my ability to function , who am i affecting ? for what i owe my existence?
i'm not sure.

No comments: