Tuesday, April 22, 2008

black holes && revelations

lately I'm severely depressed I have been depressed for about 2 days now cuz oh shit I'll say it .....I think I'm in love with Jacob !
thank you so much Stephenie Meyer like it wasn't hard enough dealing with my inner-self issues now you gave me this!

so what do I do in order to gain some consciousness back ?.. I choose the bookstore therapy ; get a new book to get over the old one.
I decided this time I'm getting myself self help book instead of those fiction sequels which ruined my brain , and then i ended up with this one here

From the first sentence he spoke to me

Wouldn't it be so much easier if you got a letter in the mail when you were seventeen, signed by someone who had a direct pipeline to Ultimate Meaning, telling you exactly who you are and what your true destiny is?

No comments: